Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Final Post

In my ESL class, we could choose what we want to study about. I choose to study more about art supplies. I chose art supplies because art is my favorite subject and I want to learn more about the things that we use in art. There are many art supplies so, I choose one of the art supplies. I study about flubber. First I made a post for the Knowledge stage. In the knowledge stage, I research about art supplies. Second I made another post for Comprehension stage. In the Comprehension stage, I have to understand more about flubber. Next, is the Application stage. In this stage, I made the flubber. Last, is the analyze stage which I'm doing now. In this stage I need to answer my UOI question. This is my question:

What are the effects of making homemade art supplies?

There are few effects from making homemade art supplies. First effect for students is that we could do it again and we save money. Like the materials cost Rp.100.000, 00 and the flubber at the store cost much more and hard to find, To make flubber is very easy and the materials that we need to make flubber is easy to find.

Second effect for me is that I could have new experience and I could learn. We could learn how to make a perfect flubber; I make my own flubber, so we have new experience. It is very fun to make flubber at home because I like to mix and squish the glue until the glue becomes flubber, but I want to put more drops of food coloring, so the color of my flubber is not blurry.

Third effect on artists is the flubber that we made is not as good as the one at shops. Flubber is hard to find in shops. The materials that we used and the materials that the shops used are different, so the flubber that we make at home is not as good as the shops made. But it’s better to make your own flubber than buying it because we could have new experience and we could learn something.

This is my interview with Mr. Jabiz (My ESL teacher). Please Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment