Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Being A Caring Person

Caring was my IB Learner Profile I was a caring person because I like to help my mom prepare breakfast and dinner, I like to help my brother study the things that he don't understand, I like to feed my dog, I like to help my father to find his car key, I also like to help my friends study the things that they don't understand. I was very happy that I could be helpful to everyone.

I want to improve my caring learner profile, to be more helpful and to be a caring person to everyone.  I think from what I did to be caring person, was quite well. I could be more caring when my friends or family or anybody else need help from me I could be more helpful for them. From all this 6 years of learning in school, I think I was a caring student to everyone. I start to be a caring person since I was 5 or 6 years old until now.

I think from now on I need to be more helpful so I could be more caring person. I think that I should learn to be more a caring person from other people that I think that they're a caring person. I suggest that people need to be a caring person also because now people were making poisons to get money for themselves. That things that people did was dangerous and the people who did that wasn't a caring person. I would like for people to be a caring person so the world wouldn't be bad.

Image by Ollie-G


No comments:

Post a Comment