Pages

Thursday 5 May 2011

Art Supplies: Week 4

This is a  movie that I made about the difference between watercolor and flubber. Please enjoy!


The next step is to "Predict what will happen if I use dye that I made instead of food coloring." I think the flubber will be just fine if I use dye that I made because food coloring and dye is like paint, but I need to know some recipes to make dye.

The next step is "Can I write flubber recipe without looking at the website." This is the recipe that I wrote with out looking at the website:
In one bowl, stir together ¾ warm water, 1 cup of glue and food coloring to get the color you want. In the second bowl, stir together ½ cup of water and 2 teaspoons to Borax. Pour the first bowl into the second bowl and you have a flubber!

Then my last step for this week is to "I write a brief outline of the steps." Here is a movie that I made for the brief outline. Please Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment